Check out these recent Hot Topic articles! Visit this page regularly to find links to new articles that will keep you informed and engaged.
Topics of Interest
Simple and straightforward steps you can take to help someone in crisis.
Deaths have risen substantially and help explain trends in life expectancy.
Why 40 researchers say attachment is a basic right and separation a clear wrong.
Getting past unhappy endings.
A new analysis found resistance training to be effective.
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Pursue excellence, if you stumble, let it be a lofty mountain.” ~ Maori Proverb
- "Change your thoughts and you can change your world.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou
- “A misbehaved child is a discouraged child." ~ Rudolf Dreikurs
- “Pain is inevitable … Suffering is optimal.” ~ Buddhist Saying
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.“ ~ George Bernard Shaw
- "Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others." ~ Aristotle
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~ Albert Einstein
- "Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm possible'!" ~ Audrey Hepburn