"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.Couples can experience challenges and difficulties in their relationships. Couples counselling can help with such issues as communication, marital conflicts, different parenting styles, intimacy, blended families, step-parenting, coping with extended family members, anxiety and/or depression, anger and infidelity. I can provide support to help you improve communication skills, discuss concerns, solve problems, discuss your thoughts and feelings, gain a better understanding of your relationship, resolve conflicts, make changes, develop skills to maintain a healthy relationship with cooperation and mutual trust.
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Pursue excellence, if you stumble, let it be a lofty mountain.” ~ Maori Proverb
- "Change your thoughts and you can change your world.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." Maya Angelou
- “A misbehaved child is a discouraged child." ~ Rudolf Dreikurs
- “Pain is inevitable … Suffering is optimal.” ~ Buddhist Saying
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.“ ~ George Bernard Shaw
- "Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others." ~ Aristotle
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~ Albert Einstein
- "Nothing is impossible, the word it self says 'I'm possible'!" ~ Audrey Hepburn